Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dec. 25: Merry Christmas


I hope everyone is having a happy holiday ~ and that you are too busy with festivities to read this until tomorrow!

I was so excited that I woke my kids up this morning - I'm always like that on Christmas morning.  We (ahem...I) got up at 6:30 to open presents.

I got a ruffled shower cap, among other things, from my wonderful girlie girls.


My wonderful, award-winning 15 year old artist gave me a framed sketch.



My lovely daughters





We had a decadent breakfast of fresh-baked croissants, fruit, chocolate dip and honey butter.




I didn't get any pictures of the turkey, but it was lovely and delicious - I now have three pots of broth simmering away for any lean days ahead.  We will have some lovely turkey soup this week!

Lunch was roasted turkey, garlic green beans, and sweet potatoes - quite healthy until we got to the cookies and creme mousse cake for dessert.



No comments:

Post a Comment