Friday, May 21, 2010

May 20: RFL Day 10

FINALLY............

I finally started my period.  I have been a miserable shrew for the past couple of weeks, thinking I was going to start any day.  At this rate, I'm only gonna have one good week a month, for crying out loud!

Tomorrow is the day before the baptism and reception.  So I will weigh in, measure and do a new photo so we can see what a week and a half of RFL has done for me.  Unfortunately I'm afraid my period will throw off the numbers. On the flip side of that, I found it interesting that my weight today stayed the same as yesterday.  Generally I am up 3-4 pounds. I'm very interested to see what happens to my weight once my period is over.

I had no appetite at all today. However, I got all the protein I needed, so that's the important part.

Breakfast was an egg white omelet with cheddar.  Note to self: thyme is not very good on omelets. Edible, but not quite good.



For lunch I thickened up yesterday's BBQ sauce with some more tomato paste.  I had chicken and my quickie coleslaw (directions below).



Supper was more chicken, and as I type this I'm having my usual yummy Orange Crush protein float.

I concocted a really quick easy way to make a side serving of coleslaw.
It's really good too - I will eat this when the diet is over.

 
Ingredients:

1/2 cup coleslaw mix
1 tbsp cider vinegar
Mrs. Dash and salt to taste
1 packet of sweetener.

Put the vinegar, sweetener and spices into a Tupperware type container. Make sure the container is big enough that you'll be able to have room to shake all the ingredients to mix them.

Stir the dressing with a fork until well-mixed.
 
 
 

Add the coleslaw mix, put the lid on tightly and shake until it's well mixed.



And that's it - sort of a sweet and sour coleslaw.






How's that for easy?


No comments:

Post a Comment