Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7: Rain, Rain, Go Away!


Isn't that a nifty little graphic?  I love it!

What I do NOT love is two days in a row of rain.  I am so sleepy and lethargic again.  I'll be quite happy for some sunshine and long walks.  Today when it slowed to a drizzle I put on a baseball cap and the dog and I went out for 40 minutes but I have to confess, I wasn't very motivated.

The upside to rain is that I have cleaned our family room and done a lot of laundry today.  I also picked up my beads and am making some jewelry, which I haven't done in a while.

The weigh in this week was the same as last week, so at least my lost weekend did not result in a gain.  I've been fooling around with the same 2-3 pounds for two months now and it is ridiculously frustrating.  I can't wait to get my new book in the mail, The Guide to Flexible Dieting by Lyle McDonald.  I truly think the guy is a genius and if I can't lose weight using his recommendations, I might be a lost cause.  I'll be sure and review the book on here once I received and read it.

So my current plan is to carry on with my activity and my calorie counting.  It kind of feels like I am beating my head against the wall, however, it's the beat of my own drum.

Signing off now - I'm off to watch part 2 of Dr. Phil's Fat Debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment