Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1: Monthly Check-In

Well, I've done better this month than last month.  I didn't meet my goal of losing 7 pounds, despite my very best efforts.  I lost 5 pounds, which is better than February, where I lost 2 pounds.  So I'm starting April at 187.

My weight loss has really slowed down, which is very disappointing.  I haven't lost at all for over 2 weeks - the rest of the loss was crammed into the first part of last month.  Then this week, I lost another two.

I'm not as upset as I thought I would be.  I've done absolutely everything humanly possible this month (while still remaining healthy, of course), so I figure at this point I'm at least a very healthy fat person.  Yesterday I walked a total of 8 km throughout the day.  I eat very well, and I monitor my intake carefully.  I'm looking into some things like "refeeds" and "carb cycling" to kick April in the butt.  I've also submitted to a whole lot of blood work to make certain everything is physically okay for weight loss. 

If I keep working with the same determination, the weight will come off.  It may not come off as quickly as I'd like, but it will come off.

April is going to be a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment