Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday, Dec.5

Well, today I had this great plan and already it is falling by the wayside. However that is not neccessarily a bad thing. I had planned a cheat tonight at Pizza Hut, but DD14 has informed me she'd rather I give them the PH money for Chirstmas shopping. Our budget is pretty limited so that is probably a great idea. I'm not totally craving a cheat so maybe best that I just carry on clean.

This morning I got up, stripped down to my undies and weighed in. FIVE POUNDS LOST!!! What a great way to start my day. I feel totally motivated.

Meal Plan: (I'll update with the changes later - there are always changes!)

M1: Mixed grain oatmeal with thin sliced bananas, maple syrup, pinch of sea salt, ground almonds and skim milk (mmmmmmm... I have finally solved the oatmeal riddle with the help of some people on the toscareno.com forums)
M2: Ciabbatta bread, whole wheat, toasted, with natural PB, small apple
M3: Brown rice, chicken breast, green beans
M4: plain low fat yogurt, applesauce, cinnamon, Kashi crunch
M5: Chicken and bean burrito on WW wrap, salsa

Tomorrow I am going to Bulk Barn and I'm going to make some Clean spice blends. I post the recipes for opinions.

The store is super busy today. It seems like pulling my life together is having a positive effect all the way around. The school board is discussing with me a program in which I will go to the lower income schools and teach beading as a mentoring project. Sounds very interesting....

Back to work! I have a group of 6 year olds coming for a birthday party today! What fun - butterfly necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment