Friday, December 4, 2009

Dec 4th

Today was a nice clean day on my Eat Clean plan.

M1: whole wheat ciabatta toast with natural peanut butter, 1/2 apple
M2: 1/2 grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, sea salt, green onion, hot pepper flakes
M3: Salad: spinach, cherry tomatoes, chicken, 1 boiled egg, homemade Clean dressing, green onion, carrots, 1/2 piece ww ciabatta
M4: didn't happen - got busy at the store so move it all back
M4: brown and wild rice, grilled chicken, steamed green and yellow beans

Later I am planning to have some air-popped popcorn sprinkled with parmesan and black pepper. I am right on top of the water today too! It must be the fancy new water bottle I got - stainless steel - coppery brown with a hot pink skull on it!

Today was a day it just felt great to eat clean! I also wrote a letter to Tosca Reno. When someone inspires you, I think you are obligated to let them know it. My oldest daughter (14) was looking through my Clean Eating magazine and folded the pages down on some recipes she found interesting, and DD9 was experimental with the "new" (to us anyway) sugar - pure cane sugar. I'll have those two on board with me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment