Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dec. 6

Why, when I have the chance to sleep in, do I wake up a 6:00 AM, unable to get back to sleep. I'm sleepy, just can't sleep. Alternatively, on weekdays I could sleep til 10, no problem. Alas.....

Here is the plan for today - it is just Rachel and me - Chloe is gone for the day doing community hours for school. First of all is church - today is the Hanging of the Greens for Advent. We'll come home and eat and then we will do a little Christmas shopping after church to get a gift from Rachel to Chloe. I was thinking about getting food while we are out today, but I'm going to plan my menu as though I am eating at home. Gotta think on my feet!

M1: WW ciabbatta toast, natural peanut butter
M2: Apple and almonds
M3: Chicken and veggie stir fry with honey garlic sauce, rice
M4: Kashi bar, apple at the mall
M5: Homemade soup: Homemade chicken stock, veggies(green beans, carrots, corn, onion, garlic, spinach), chicken, brown and wild rice, white beans; ciabbatta toast with roasted garlic

I need to stop at the grocery store YET again. We need more fruit, milk and ciabbatta bread. I'm also brainstorming my clean spice mixes for the Bulk Barn stop.

Wish me luck walking through the food court!

No comments:

Post a Comment