Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nov. 6: Still Going Well!

So far, so good.  I have finally stayed on plan for a few days in a row!

I managed to stick to my menu this week.  As well, when I got faced with grabbing something on the go, I got the healthiest options possible. At a workplace lunch, I only had two very small pieces of pizza, skipped the wings and breadsticks, and didn't feel like I was deprived.  On the go, I grabbed a bean burrito and a bottle of water.  I was pleased with that.

My calorie intake has been under 1800 all week, but so far, the scale isn't showing it at all.  It is so hard for me to budge the scale (downward at least).  On the bright side, I feel much better.  I feel lighter and more energetic when I eat healthy unprocessed foods.

My challenge this week is finding time to exercise. I don't know how on earth I am going to fit it in, but that is the missing link in my "get back to a healthy weight" plan.  I'm going to ponder that today and post my plan.

This morning, I'm taking my girls to the mall to wander around while I get my haircut.  Lunch will be at the food court.  I'm going to get a Greek Salad with grilled chicken at the souvlaki place - a pretty good option from the choices available.  This weekend will be a rush of birthday parties and chauffeuring kids, but I plan to get out on at least two long walks with the dog.

I'll be back this evening with an exercise plan!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Doesn't it feel good to get back at it? Whenever I'm off track, I'm miserable the first couple of days back on track and then a couple days after that, I feel better and I'm proud of myself. Go exercise! Thanks for blogging. Seriously, a few of my favorite food items that i'm using weekly now have come from you and made this a little easier! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete