Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4: Happy Independance Day!



Hi!  Happy 4th, to all of my American friends!  I hope your day includes, family, friends and fireworks (and lots of wonderful grilled food!)

It's really not like me to procrastinate, but I managed to make myself several excellent excuses and am not starting RFL until tomorrow.  I don't know why I'm dreading it so much.  I'm only going for 3-4 weeks this time around.  Anyhow, tomorrow, no excuses.  I am just going for it.  At the end of the day, I am throwing out or freezing any temptations and putting my nose to the grindstone.  There is fat to be lost.

I promised to invite you all to the new blog when I started it, so here is the link.  It's very different from this one, so I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know what you think of it!


This blog, A Future Success Story, has been my weight loss plan.  The new blog, is my maintenance plan, although I'm not quite done losing weight yet.  So for the time being, I will keep writing both, to support my two different goals.

Yesterday I actually spend a little bit of money on myself and got my hair cut and colored.  I've still got weight to lose, so I hate buying new clothes right now, and I wanted to spruce up my appearance a little bit.  Here is a photo of the new 'do:



Today is a workout rest day - I've kind of overdone it this week and my legs are telling me about it!  I just have basic errands and tidying to do this afternoon, and then food prep for my impending round of RFL.

Have a great 4th, my friends!  Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment