Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb. 23: It's Work to Get a Workout

My biggest problem right now is workouts. I'm gonna whine for a minute, so bear with me. I am just NOT motivated to work out at home. I have DVDs, I have a bike and elliptical and a few small pieces of equipment. It seems my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went!!! I will use any excuse to skip. It's just NOT FUN!!!

So I'm tackling this head on, assuming my tax return is as good as I think it will be. I'm going to go to the gym at the corner with a handful of cash and pay for the next 3-4 months. By then, the weather will be beautiful and I can take it outside, which I love. I enjoy the cardio classes at the gym and I've been thinking I might like doing some weight training.

A plan!!! The workouts must get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment