Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan. 2 - Today's food

I'll tell ya, school cannot start soon enough for me! I have had so much trouble getting a workout in over the holidays! Thank goodness I can get back into a routine on Monday!

Another fact that makes me happy: Tosca Reno says in her books that success is 80% diet! At least that I can be in control of, if not my current workout schedule.

Here is what today's food looked like:

M1: whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter, apple, iced latte
M2: chicken breast w/ brown rice and salsa, cherry tomatoes
M3: Trail mix
M4: Stir fry with chicken breast, broccoli, cabbage, and carrot, homemade honey garlic stir fry sauce, brown rice
M5: Popcorn w/ olive oil and sea salt (the kids are eating the last of the chips and I am dying for salty bad food!)

Tomorrow is going to be kind of crazy. My dearest friend is in the hospital so we are going to travel to the US to see her. We'll eat after church and then go. I'm going to take some trail mix for in the car but we will definitely be having at least one meal out. I'm going to keep it as clean as possible but I don't know what is near the hospital, so I can't plan ahead. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get the salt to stick to your popcorn via olive oil? Did you mist it on then sprinkle salt & shake?

    ReplyDelete