Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 4: Happy Easter!


Did you have an Easter feast today?  I had an off-plan meal for brunch with my kids.  We had homemade hash brown potatoes (made in the oven), ham (I had a small slice), cinnamon rolls (yep, had one of those too) and watermelon.  I indulged but only had a small amount of the less healthy things and still felt quite satisfied.

This month has started off a little tougher than most.  I had candy on Saturday, when the girls got the Easter baskets, Easter brunch today, and tomorrow is my birthday.  We are going hiking again for my birthday and then out for ice cream at a decadent yummy ice cream parlor.    After that I have to get back on track.  I don't know if I can really measure any results this week after all the food-related revelry. Calories have been maintained at a level that should allow for weight loss, despite the off plan goodies.

I'm glad this only comes once a year!  I can't help but feel some low-level guilt from being off-plan three days in a row. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more hiking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment