Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5: Going well so far!

Well, five days into March it looks as though my plateau is starting to give way to some results. As I posted, I've been counting calories this week, as well as measuring my portions. I'm happy to report I was down one pound this morning! Woohoo!!!!

The beautiful weather has also inspired me to get out and walk with the dog, so I'm sure that is helping also. I am starting every day with some quick calisthenics - crunches and push-ups, and then getting a 20-30 minute walk in. I am horribly out of shape - going 30 minutes is pretty tough, but I will build my endurance and be speed walking for an hour in no time.

I am considering looking for a personal trainer, if I can swing it financially. I really need some advice on how to get going on a workout plan - I haven't a clue. Otherwise I need to join a place that has workout classes. I plan to decide on that next week.

For now, I have a big deadline looming for work, so I have to keep today's post brief.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment