Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mar. 21: Weekly Check-in

Yes, I know, I said I wasn't writing today, but here I sit with the keyboard on my lap - so, what's a girl to do?

Weigh In:

Today's weigh-in has me down 1 pound. I now weigh 188, down from my starting point of 210. I'm not 100% delighted with that, and with all of the water I've been retaining, I wonder how accurate it is. I was really hoping for 2-3 since I didn't do an official weigh-in last week. However, 1 pound down is better than one pound up!

This Week's Workouts:

2 strength workouts
3 walk/runs
6 walks

This is way more activity than I've done before, so I am very happy with it! It just gets better from here. Because I am sick today, I'm not walking any further than the fridge to get another bottle of water. I'm just taking it completely easy.

Weekly Food Tally:

Calories: 1384
Carbs: 150
Fat: 40
Protein: 110

I'm pretty happy with this. My focus this week was boosting protein over 100g a day. Check. Next week, I am going to work on dropping the carbs a little and raising the intake of healthy fats. Not by much - this seems to be a very satisfying ratio. I don't crave anything at all, I'm not hungry, and I feel energetic. My calories were supposed to be going up a little but I have to say, I feel very comfortable at this caloric intake. I'm probably going to stay in this area.

Okay, I'm really going to rest now. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow - I wanted to do legs tomorrow so that I had a rest after running. However, if I'm still feeling rotten, the most I'm going to do is walk. (How incredibly rational of me!) The kids go back to school and life gets back to normal tomorrow.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.....

No comments:

Post a Comment