Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec. 21 - Yesterday did NOT go well

Yesterday was just a wash. My last day off before Christmas and all I did was fight with my kids, eat garbage and run around pointlessly.

My kid's ended up missing their visit with their Dad and his family so they were cranky and miserable. I went to the party I said I would go to, didn't know anyone and just nibbled on food for something to do. Grrr. I ate a handful each of Ruffles and Doritos and one cookie.

I came home from the cookie exchange deciding I would be under control for the rest of the day. Which of course is when I discovered the kids still at home and quite unhappy. I took my little one out for a while to help get her mind off things while my older one went to a friend's house. Thought all was well and then we all just started driving each other nuts. So after a healthy supper, I ate 3 more stupid, thrice damned cookies.

This morning I am packing up the cookies into the bags that we are giving them away in. I am going to put some in the freezer for Christmas Eve and Christmas day, and another batch for our New Year's Eve party. I MUST GET THESE COOKIES OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!

Yesterday's food. (be prepared - this is dismal)

M1: Toast w/ natural pb, pineapple
M2: cantaloupe, pineapple, NZ cheddar ( all natural), Kashi crackers, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers
M3: All the yuck at the party
M4: Grilled chicken breast, oven fries, steamed cauliflower, zucchini and broccoli
M5: More yuck - 3 cookies (small ones, but cookies none the less)

I woke up today not feeling great. I am trying to talk myself into a workout but I am right over DD14's room. After her rough day yesterday I hate to wake her up. Until she empties out the guest room I don't know how I am going to get a workout in...... I hate when things get in the way of my goals. Unfortunately this week I must focus on making every dime I can before Christmas. After the holidays is never that great.

So today's plan:

Walk to and from work (better than nothing)
Eat carefully prepped meals
Clean the house before I leave for work
Do 2 loads of laundry

Food plan:
M1: ciabbatta toast, natural pb, apple
M2: hm trail mix
M3: ww wrap with chicken and veggies
M4:cheese and crackers, fruit
M5: Spaghetti, marinara, ground turkey

If I can at all I really need to get to the grocery store today. I'm off to make today better than yesterday. Have a good one, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment